• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

English Lop Wanted Please Help

I really love the English Lops, and I am deperate to find a breeder either in Scotland or North East England, Can anyone Help????

Last edited:
Please dont get a bunny from a breeder!!! Im not saying breeders are bad but i went to a breeder who was absolutely lovely when i went to get the bunny and now things havent turned out right she doesnt give a :censored: I really would go to a rescue :) xXx

I guess I never thought of it like that, think I may have found one that needs rehomed not far from me, Thanks for all your help.x

OOO!! I hope the adoption works out!!!! Sounds odd that she said the food bowls were unused, ;)

Let us know if you get him (or a different) bunny

Has she sent you a picture of it? as I took French lops in off here and they turned out to be dwarf lops. I would. If I was you I would get a pic first as it is a specific breed you want.:D
you could get one from a rescue that is already neutered and vacc'd for £40.

Firstly, not all Breeders are bad news, and not all of us breed for money...I am a Breeder and Exhibitor of English Lops, I only breed to improve my line and occasionally have stock available to the best of homes!
I find it very sad that we are all tainted with the same brush!!

I also rehome unwanted E/Lops, and place them in experienced and loving homes!

Firstly, not all Breeders are bad news, and not all of us breed for money...I am a Breeder and Exhibitor of English Lops, I only breed to improve my line and occasionally have stock available to the best of homes!
I find it very sad that we are all tainted with the same brush!!

I also rehome unwanted E/Lops, and place them in experienced and loving homes!

In my opinion as a rescue you are bad news if you are a breeder, I do not accept the excuse of breeding unwanted animals so as you can "improve your line" improve it for what or who?

Back