• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

FAO Kayj - They're here!!!!!!!!

BwfcAngel

Mama Doe
Here are the gorgeous girls coming your way!!

Jay Jay (mini lop female - beige coloured with blue ears, feet and nose!)

DSC00237.jpg

And Pippa (think an english lop cross - she's only 4 months and MASSIVE!)

DSC00238.jpg

They are gorgeous!!!!!!!

:love::love::love:

Last edited:
A friend of my fella's cant keep them anymore. His parents are going through a divorce and his mum is devastated at having to let them go but she wants them to have the love and attention they have always had, but she fels she cant give them at the moment with everythings that's going on. They are unbelievable! I swear if there was any possible chance of keeping them i would. They are soooo good! They are just lay down in my front room now chilling! They clearly have been spoiled rotten, judging by all the stuff they came with! They are at mine for one night, they going to Kayj's tomorrow.

I want to keep them!!!!!

:love::love::love:

I cant believe she's gonna let them go. We gave her the option today of having a little think and gave her some ideas how she can have them in the house, them be manageable and contained. We told her about our set up of cages attached to pens for when we're out and how they come down when we're in to keep an eye on them in the living room and downstairs. We even offered to buy her the pens and set it up for her but she doesn't think she can cope. The pictures just dont do them justice. they are just so beautiful and so lovely in their personalities, that if i had even one extra inch of space, id squeeze them in somewhere. The second you see them you'd just fall in love. I cant believe she's giving them up! :cry:

Back