• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Great news :D *fab new binky pics on p2*

Woodlouse

Mama Doe
So very, VERY happy to announce that Tia and Mia have found a forever home :D

You may remember their threads ... they've been with Fat Fluffs since April 1st and have been with me for fostering since the end of May. We were beginning to think that they might never have a forever home to call their own ...

Then on Tuesday Jenny and her parents came to meet them and it was love at first sight :D I've been to do the homecheck today and can say nothing more than that they're going to the PERFECT home :D :D I'm so, SO chuffed for my sweet Dutch girlies :D

Mia on the left, Tia on the right :love:
P6060010.jpg

Last edited:
Awww that is lovely, I hope they will be very happy in their new home. I have two Dutch girlie's in the rescue Mum and Daughter! hoping so much they will find a new home soon :wave:

will you miss them?

Of course we will - they are the sweetest little things :D But they're going to an AMAZING home near to us and I know their new family will keep in touch. Then we'll be ready to welcome some more foster bunnies ... which is always exciting :)

I love tia and mia & I'm very glad they found a home at last....I could never understand why they'd been with us so long as I think they are so pretty.

That's great news Abi. It did cross my mind whether I should introduce them to my Dutch village whilst they were here with me :oops::oops:

Tia and Mia are enjoying their last day in foster care by playing in the run on the grass.

As you can see from the pictures, they're clearly VERY excited about going to their new forever home this evening.

Mia binkying for joy!
DSC_0530.jpg

And Tia's just as happy too!
DSC_0531.jpg

Tia and Mia are enjoying their last day in foster care by playing in the run on the grass.

As you can see from the pictures, they're clearly VERY excited about going to their new forever home this evening.

Mia binkying for joy!
DSC_0530.jpg

And Tia's just as happy too!
DSC_0531.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol: Ross those pics are fab!!! I love the one of Mia - it's a proper Charlie Chaplin kick up!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Have not long got back from taking Tia and Mia to their new home :) They are going to have the life of luxury :) Bye for now girls :wave: x

Back