• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Do you let potential new owners reserve?

bunniesbarnbabe

Warren Scout
i run a rescue and was wondering if anyone takes deposits from people wanting to adopt a pet?
i get a lot of people looking and they want to leave a deposit because they are not ready to house the animal for a while?

I think it should depend on the quality of home offered - I.E is it a bun that would benefit from an experienced home offered or is it someone who has never had buns before and might never show up. It would be a real shame if a deserving bun was overlooked as it was reserved only to be let down, but then at the same time it would be a shame if a bun missed a better home because a potential owner wasn't quite ready. Does that make sense?

And no - I am not biased just because I want one of your buns! :lol::lol::lol:

I think it should depend on the quality of home offered - I.E is it a bun that would benefit from an experienced home offered or is it someone who has never had buns before and might never show up. It would be a real shame if a deserving bun was overlooked as it was reserved only to be let down, but then at the same time it would be a shame if a bun missed a better home because a potential owner wasn't quite ready. Does that make sense?

And no - I am not biased just because I want one of your buns! :lol::lol::lol:

thanks for the advice

which bunny has taken your fancy? :love:

Pretty much all of them! :love:

I particularly like Elsa, working on OH to see if he would be open to two buns as she and Simba make a lovely pair.

Unfortunately I am due to go on holiday Sun but no doubt you will still have plenty of gorgeous buns on my return.

ah right, i understand now, sorry me being thick, lol. couldnt understand why someone was being reported for trying to find a home for a rabbit! :D

Back