• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

carrie and biggles piccies (overdue)entices dutch lovers muwhaha

areia

Wise Old Thumper
contry to some of the little hiccups ive had with them, when in the right "mood" i can get some lovely piccies, carrie hasnt cured biggles fear of going outside in fact even she preferes it indoors no to being out, but looking at some of these you wouldnt think they needed a little marriage guidence :lol: sorry bout all the poops these two are not easy to photograph
Photo-0165-1.jpg
[/IMG]

Photo-0166-1.jpg
[/IMG]

Photo-0167-1.jpg
[/IMG]

Photo-0164-1-1.jpg
[/IMG]

more hay bag trouble for which it no longer has a drawstring to keep it shut :roll:

"ooooooooooooo whats in ere then, dunno you go first then i will follow"
Photo-0146-1.jpg
[/IMG]
"does mu bum look big in this" (more advertising for lisa :lol:)
Photo-0148.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:
Aww they look happy don't they? Carrie has such a gorgeous shiny colour in the last piccy :D Biggles is the image of my bridge bunny Honey

lol when i saw the title i thought what am i doing with someone called Biggles as im 'Carrie' lol

Awh cutie pies. So how's the sex between them?

:lol::lol::lol:
ummmmmmm as in mounting, well theres been no knocking at night and id be very surprised if biggles has managed during the day, he still seeks out his toys sometimes and gives them loving and runs around my foot wanting to love my slipper:roll: but then she hasnt attemped either she shoves her nose right under him, clips him round the ear if i touch him in the cage, but hes finaly doing his share of grooming now, lazy boy. as she was definatly doing all the grooming work at the beggining, i just have to gauge her "mood" as shes a jekal and hyde, but then ive know a few guys gauge my mood before talking to me :lol::lol::lol:

Aww they look happy don't they? Carrie has such a gorgeous shiny colour in the last piccy :D Biggles is the image of my bridge bunny Honey

she does indeed have the most gorgous soft coat, and she molts very cleanly, if you get what i mean there are no patchy bits, just seems to going nice a slowly down her back

dont think its dutches i did a thread with bill and ben (english crosses)in the same hay bag they love it, i leave them to it, its safe and fills a little boardom they are nibbleing away for hours, just never leave it empty they chew the drawstring :roll: so they know i cant shut it now:lol:

:wave: Hello girl! Glad to see you having fun with Biggles! You always had a nice shiny coat when you were with me too :) Tell mum to keep posting photos of you!! x

Back