• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Tiny nethie...

Gingypig

Alpha Buck
Little Oscar was posing on the end of the sofa so i quickly snapped some pics :D

Oscar001.jpg

Oscar002.jpg

Oscar003.jpg

Oscar004.jpg

Oscar007.jpg

Oscar009.jpg

:D

I love nethies.....they always look like little ninja's!!! "so you think you can defete me...prepare to face my claaaaaaaw"

I love nethies.....they always look like little ninja's!!! "so you think you can defete me...prepare to face my claaaaaaaw"

:lol:

My mum thinks he looks like he's about to get you by the throat!!! :lol:

(he's a cutie pie really thou :D)

:love::love:I bet he's got bag loads of attitude!!

How big is he - my nethie was 975g at the vets this week.

He's really tiny as he has EC as a baby (not that you could tell now) but i think he's a bit stunted... (he can't be neutered as there is nothing to neuter! :shock:)

xx

*Thud*

*Picks self up off floor*

*Sets out for Rugeley with bunny-nap mission in mind* :love::love::love:

Got to make sure I get to Rudeley before Alison, just gotta have this little cute mister!!!!! :lol::lol::lol:

I don't think I've seen such a cute bun!!! He looks like he's got sooooo much attitude!! :love::love::love:

He's really tiny as he has EC as a baby (not that you could tell now) but i think he's a bit stunted... (he can't be neutered as there is nothing to neuter! :shock:)

xx

are you sure he is a he? Perhaps I should come on a bunny napping errrrr checking mission as you aren't too far away :D:D

are you sure he is a he? Perhaps I should come on a bunny napping errrrr checking mission as you aren't too far away :D:D

:lol: yes totally possible... he's a wiggler so when i try to look 'there' it's not easy but I do believe he's a boy as he's lived with many other buns and they all treat him like a boy and he acts like a boy if that makes sense??? x

Back