• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Down the Road From Twickenham I am Bonding-U/D More Pics Post 30

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
...........Esther and Michael

:shock:

I am a total wreck, I would rather walk barefoot over hot coals than bond Bunnies..........:oops:

MeandafewBuns199.jpg

Sorry about the loo :oops: but the bathroom is the only 'other Bunny free zone'......

So far there have been a few scuffles and I have nearly bottled it :oops:
But I have percevered for now..........:?

I will be sleeping on the landing tonight !! :roll:

Last edited:
Aww cute buns. Why's it such a big worry for people bonding buns? When my Stan met dylan they licked each other, snuggled up and where inseparable 'til Dylan died. My girls had abit of fur pulling but no real trouble. Do some buns really hurt each other? :?

Good luck Jane. I find the easiest way to keep calm is to put the radio on and sing to them :lol::lol:

They will make a lovely couple. Has Michael always been on his own or has he lost a partner too?

Awww they make a lovely couple:love: Ive not had any fur pulling thats a first for me,but lots of chasing
How are they now?

Aww cute buns. Why's it such a big worry for people bonding buns? When my Stan met dylan they licked each other, snuggled up and where inseparable 'til Dylan died. My girls had abit of fur pulling but no real trouble. Do some buns really hurt each other? :?

Yes they can hurt each other quite badly. My two took quite some time to bond but they are all cuddly now. You sound like you were very lucky.

Is it still going OK Jane?

I know how you must be feeling. I too are a wussy(I think thats how you spell it) when it comes to bonding.All the best.

All quiet in the bathroom at the moment.
Gawd I am bursting for a wee but.......well......how can I infront of Michael and Esther..........:oops:

Last edited:
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Your toilet looks lovely and clean Jane :D

I can just imagine you going for a wee with bunnies under your feet :lol:

Hope the bonding continues to go well :D

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Your toilet looks lovely and clean Jane :D

I can just imagine you going for a wee with bunnies under your feet :lol:

Hope the bonding continues to go well :D

I am going to have to have a bath infront of them tomorrow morning :shock: :oops:

The poor Bunsters will be traumatised !!

good luck Jane I'm sure you know what you're doing :)

you will have to use a bucket though. ;)

I always undress with my back to my housebuns :oops::oops:

Back