• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Frankie - Snowy!!!!!!!

Awwwwwww! you came back Aunty Ali:D:wave::wave:

I'm doing great, my mummy says I am a very clever boy because I have put on 250 grams now and I weigh 1200 altogether, I still have to go and see Aunty Paula and have checks ups but I don't have to have those injections anymore because Aunty Paula said I much better now, but mummy is taking back this week, she says I am having a surprise present.......a myxo!!:D, I don't know what that is because I've never had one before because I wasn't well enough, and my old mummy said they were a waste of money:roll::roll: I can't wait to find out what it is, I hope it's nice:oops:

Mummy says I am her brave little soldier...............although that's not what she said the other night when I was out in the garden and it was time to come in and I was playing hide and seek with her and it was getting dark, my mummy used naughty words:shock:

I told you that I have got a girlfriend now, Mabel, I :love: her, she is a bit older than me and she says I am her toy boy but we snuggle up together and it's lovely, we are all cosy and warm.

MabelFrankie1x2.jpg

I hope you are OK Aunty Ali and I still say a prayer every night for your little boy xx

See you again Aunty Ali xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Last edited:
Mummy says I am her brave little soldier...............although that's not what she said the other night when I was out in the garden and it was time to come in and I was playing hide and seek with her and it was getting dark, my mummy used naughty words

:lol::lol::lol:
I cannot believe your mummy used naughty words, if you are right then she is a very naughty mummy as she should no better than use naughty words infront of the children :no:

Mummy says I am her brave little soldier...............although that's not what she said the other night when I was out in the garden and it was time to come in and I was playing hide and seek with her and it was getting dark, my mummy used naughty words

:lol::lol::lol:
I cannot believe your mummy used naughty words, if you are right then she is a very naughty mummy as she should no better than use naughty words infront of the children :no:

She did!!, you should have heard her Aunty Kay, but when she picked me up she cuddled me and geve me a big kiss as well:shock:

Awww, what a lovely pic! Little Frankie is SOOOOOOOOOOO sweet!!!!!

Thank you Aunty Jill, Mabel thinks I am sweet too cos she is always trying to lick me:oops: :oops: :oops:

Back