• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunnies today.

Milo+Fizz

Mama Doe
I took some photos today before the bunnies went out for their run as they dont sit still long enough when they are free range:lol:.

First up Milo and fizz. (They do have toys but id just swept the floor and hadnt put them back in at this point:oops:)
HPIM0489-1.jpg

HPIM0490.jpg

Roo and Sally.
HPIM0499.jpg

Can you tell id just given them all fresh hay, greedy monkeys all eating:lol:

And a few for the fatfluffs crew:lol:.....

Sally showing off the remains of their tree.
HPIM0492.jpg

And my Favorite, shes saying "let me out mummy I need grass". Who could say no to that little face :love: :love:
HPIM0493.jpg

She really is isnt she:love: She also looks like butter wouldn't melt but don't let it fool you. Shes joined Roo with his vandalism and they distroy everything they get hold of.:lol:

Aww! What gorgeous bunnies you have :D Sally is the most beautiful bunny ever :love: :love: I love her markings :) xXx

Its was fate me finding Sally. I have a big thing about things being symmetrical so now I have a bunny to suit. I'm biased but I think she is gorgeous :love: :love:

Back