• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Peanut and Dominos sore hocks...

XMissySJx

Wise Old Thumper
are MUCH better, peanuts are so good, they are so pale! they arent red and cracked anymore, there pink and smooth. dominos are taking a bit longer as they are worse, but they r definatly showing improvement too!

They are much happier buns too! they have become really close, last night they were all snuggled together :love:

Thats ace news :D

I haven't much experience of sore hocks, what have you used? - handy to know for incase I end up with any (on rabbit not me!).

That's fabby. Having you changed flooring to help with it too? Just interested to know what you've used :oops: Brilliant news :D

we gave them care fresh bedding, and then put fleece blankets on the floor, and mum even put and olf fake fur rug down (they havent eaten it) and its so soft, we also have vet bed covering half the room, and have taken out all their stools, igloos and hideys which they were not happy about!

but its working

Yaay for Peanut and Domino :D :D

I was so glad I could actually stroke them when I met then this time :lol:

(for anyone thinking i was mean and wouldnt let her, it was bcus we were bonding them!) LOL!

I cant believe jelly relaxed n put her head back like she did. ive given up!!!

this morning we were doing the cream for peanut and she bit mums legs trying to get her tog ive him back :lol:

(for anyone thinking i was mean and wouldnt let her, it was bcus we were bonding them!) LOL!

I cant believe jelly relaxed n put her head back like she did. ive given up!!!

this morning we were doing the cream for peanut and she bit mums legs trying to get her tog ive him back :lol:

:lol: :lol: mean SJ wouldn't let me near her bunnies :lol: :lol:

Jelly is just a softie..she was well relaxed in your arms :lol:

Back