• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

why do i get involved????

XMissySJx

Wise Old Thumper
my sis rang my mum today to ask when we r bringing stars new run over (star was in a 3 foot hutch, it was tiny, so i gave them a 4 foot high 2 foot deep and 2 foot high(apex roof) hutch with a 5 foot permanent run) but we couldnt the run in the car last time.

anyway, she then goes on to tell my mum that her next door neighbour has brought home a rabbit from her ex boyfriends (im assuming they split up) and aparantly louise is lending them her cage cus hes in tiny.

HOW small must it be to warrant usuing stars TINY hutch??

I have now put my emergency 4 foot hutch in the car, its NOT perfect but omg the rabbit is a dwarf lop, it needs more room. my hutch is a loan, but its gotta be better than nothing.

Im going to take it round there and hopefully i can see the poor thing, im a b worried about what i will find

:cry:

i dunno, im hoping that bcus the hutch is lent by me they will look abut upgrading it sooner,as they dont know me.

hopefully i will get to see the poor bun

not happening.

my sis n her daughter (11) had a row n my sister is now telling us not to come round,mum said that if we dont today we cant bring the run round for at least 3 weeks, due to me going to uni, brother is havign friends over the weekend after etc. and she said 'that other rabbit needs a biger hutch too'

and she hung up

well hang on a min, is it not you whos doing all the runing around here, why is she not doing a bit more, sounding a little ungrateful to me

Back