• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I've reserved Twombly! I'm so Excited!

oh my goodness - just had to call my o/h through from the kitchen to see the cuteness of those little bunnies :love::love:
ooooh yeah great name too :love::lol:

Yes I think the name is great too! I'm not sure though! I named the other set of kits after the Vontrapps and I have always wanted to name my children Vontrapp names (very sad I know!) - so I may change it when I meet her - but it's a few weeks off so Twombly may have stuck in my head by then....

Maybe it could be a middle name?

:D :D :D Yay!!! So glad to hear that Twombly has already got a bunny mummy!! :D 125 miles will be WELL worth it - she's gorgeous (and I promise you, even sweeter in the flesh than in the photos!) :D

Don't worry I don't mind if you change her name :) Although you do realise that if you start calling them after the von trapps you will have to have like a million bunneys :shock::shock:

Don't worry I don't mind if you change her name :) Although you do realise that if you start calling them after the von trapps you will have to have like a million bunneys :shock::shock:

Ha, well I definitely don't have space for a million bunnies! So don't think these trips to Solihull are gonna be a regular thing! I like giving human names to animals - my first hamster was Phoebe!

I Kind of think she looks like a Polly.....but I had always wanted a wife for him called Winifred. I don't think she's a Winifred though!

Awww, Twombly is absolutely adorable. No wonder you are in love. :love::love: Gregory is a very lucky boy! ;)

having seen the painting I think twombly is a very good name for her....she does love to do little poop and wee paintings that look just like that (don't worry...she'll be litter trained by the time she comes to you :shock::shock:)

having seen the painting I think twombly is a very good name for her....she does love to do little poop and wee paintings that look just like that (don't worry...she'll be litter trained by the time she comes to you :shock::shock:)

Ha ha! A talented bunny too! Yeah! Twombly will absolutely definitely be at least part of her name - if not her actual name! Better than being named after a sausage roll and a boy in my class (he was obsessed with singing about Greggs Sausage rolls!) hence Gregory then Compston which is the boy's surname!

Lucy - I've sent some pennies towards the buns board and lodging! Will send more when I get paid on 26th!

Awwwww Carol you are one lucky bunny mummy!!! Twombley & Gregory will make a lovely little couple - don't forget to post the piccies when you snap them together!!! :D

Awwwww Carol you are one lucky bunny mummy!!! Twombley & Gregory will make a lovely little couple - don't forget to post the piccies when you snap them together!!! :D

Oh there will be tonnes I promise! As long as it all goes to plan - guessing if fur starts flying I'll be struggling to take snaps! I'm so excited, I could go for her now! Both need to get through their ops first though so fingers crossed for that!

Back