• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

chocolate party in aid of eastbourne rabbit rescue...

bunnyrun

Mama Doe
im holding a chocolate party at my house on the 27th september at 8 pm, any chocolate that is sold we get a percentage for the rescue, There are some fantastic bit and bobs in the catalogue which are perfect for christmas, and for as little as £1.00 you can get some fantastic bargains, so please pm me if you,d like to come for my address, anyone is welcome and come and meet the bunnies at the same time :D:D:D:D:D

Aww thats a shame am miles away cant you photograph some a things for sale and maybe we could buy them and send you a cheque PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE i love chocolate :wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::wave:

Yep, although 7.5% isn't much commission, usually you would hold raffles etc as well to raise money.

the rep in eastbourne gives me 10% commision for the rescue and we do hold a raffle last year we raised £205 i just hope its this successful this year ;)

I will be there :wave: Do you have a brochure I could pick up to look at? Maybe I could take one to work and see if anyone there wants any. Yummy yummy in my tummy chocolate:love::love:

Aww thats a shame am miles away cant you photograph some a things for sale and maybe we could buy them and send you a cheque PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE i love chocolate :wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::wave:

I think thiswould be a fab idea caroline :wave:

Back