• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Milly's Last Evening With Us. U/D New pic pg 2

capel

Warren Veteran

Do you think Rog would like her to stay? I reckon he should be given the "Failed Fosterer" award, don't you?:lol:
DSC00240.jpg

DSC00239.jpg

We've given her this enormous dog bed as a litter tray and she's trained herself beautifully since being here.:D

DSC00244.jpg

Last edited:

Do you think Rog would like her to stay? I reckon he should be given the "Failed Fosterer" award, don't you?:lol:
DSC00240.jpg

DSC00239.jpg

We've given her this enormous dog bed as a litter tray and she's trained herself beautifully since being here.:D

DSC00244.jpg

Yay! can I add him to my list yay!!

oooooooooooooooo i couldnt :love: what is it with the female to male human and male to female human thing, as all my male buns love me and as you can see there she loves rog :lol:

Oh divine! I totally agree Tika is more for Peter, she loves him. I go to chat to her and her nostrils are going and she is grunting at me...lol

Harvey on the other hand is so affectionate but isn't too keen on Peter at all! He bit him within hours of getting him. But he has calmed now! :D

:( She was picked up this morning, but I'm taking her and her owner to the vet tomorrow for a follow-up on her poorly foot which doesn't seem any better. Who knows..if things get expensive there there's always a slight chance that she'll be happy to give her to me...

:( She was picked up this morning, but I'm taking her and her owner to the vet tomorrow for a follow-up on her poorly foot which doesn't seem any better. Who knows..if things get expensive there there's always a slight chance that she'll be happy to give her to me...
:(:(

Right Hilda, what you have to do is pull up to the house then grab Milly and just put your foot down laughing hysterically into the sunset. I hope her foot gets better.

phew for a moment then I thought for amoment there that she was going to the bridge :shock::shock::shock: Can't you say you lost her?

Back