• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My dream bunny *sigh*

Bavarian Bunny

Wise Old Thumper
I have always wanted a chinchilla coloured bunny, even more so after I had fostered the beautiful Emily. But I never found a suitable one in a rescue. Emily was lovely, but didn't have the right character to bond with my others.
And after getting Cloud, I started to have a soft spot for mini lops, so I said that some day I want to have a chinchilla coloured mini lop.

And now I have seen this:

http://www.rabbitrehome.org.uk/moreinfo.asp?RabID=13817

Isn't she a little sweetie??? And her character sounds very similar to Cloud's.

But.....I am one bunny over my limit already. :cry:

Some day.....

awwwwwwww can you really not consider you could always ask, put a reserve and if shes still there in say a week you cold palm it off as destiny what i told myself before i got doc (well i lasted 5 days :oops:)

she is a cutey:love:

awwwwwwww can you really not consider you could always ask, put a reserve and if shes still there in say a week you cold palm it off as destiny what i told myself before i got doc (well i lasted 5 days :oops:)

she is a cutey:love:

And where exactly should I squeeze her in?:lol: Neither Penny nor Sunnie would be very amused about another girl in the group. Luna gets enough chasing from Snoopy and Penny. I don't think I'd want to try another trio. Pairs are much easier and fairer.

And where exactly should I squeeze her in?:lol: Neither Penny nor Sunnie would be very amused about another girl in the group. Luna gets enough chasing from Snoopy and Penny. I don't think I'd want to try another trio. Pairs are much easier and fairer.

good excuse for a foursome then even the odds :lol:

good excuse for a foursome then even the odds :lol:

Well, I tried that with Sunnie, but instead of making friends with Luna, she was scared and got bullied by Penny, and just spent all her time sitting in the hutch and hiding from the others. That's how I went above my limit of 4 bunnies. I had to find a friend for Sunnie. I tried the foursome for at least 6 weeks, but it just wasn't fair on Sunnie.

Aw, it's a shame you can't take her. She's a gorgeous little girly and should find a home quickly. But there will be others, so maybe one day...

I've only had a chinchilla bun once, she's at the bridge now but she was wonderful, a real little angel. Pure as silver and a true and loving bunnie. One day I plan to get another along with the argente, beveren, magpie and dutchies I want :oops:

In general the chinchilla buns have wonderful temprements.

Just thought id take this chance to show off my Stormykins!

picccccccccs018.jpg

002-16.jpg

stormshad007.jpg

stormshad013.jpg

buns002.jpg

00101.jpg

002-8.jpg

016-1.jpg

009-2.jpg

001-1.jpg

002.jpg

:love::love::love: Storm.

My last bun, Reggie was a chinchilla coloured nethie and he was the soppiest bun ever. :love: Rosie is very cute. I think you should get her. ;):lol:

ETA: It says she's no longer in the database. :?

Last edited:
:love::love::love: Storm.

My last bun, Reggie was a chinchilla coloured nethie and he was the soppiest bun ever. :love: Rosie is very cute. I think you should get her. ;):lol:

ETA: It says she's no longer in the database. :?

OH, I hope she has found a great new home. I knew she wouldn't be looking very long. :D

Back