• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

where to go?

lauraocal

Warren Scout
Hi,
I am agoraphobic and cannot go to the shops to but my bunny supplies, does anyone know of any good online retailers where I can get food, shampoo and hay from?
I have searched but would rather use somewhere thats been recommended.

Yeah I've seen that, I am getting a little low on hay though, any ideas which would be a good all rounder as I am not sure which is which, sorry I'm new to this lol.

I usually get the Pure Pastures meadow hay, which is the cheapest, and my bunnies like it. I also get the timothy hay from Alfalfa King company (all via the Hay Experts). In my last order I had a new type called Burns Organic mountain hay, and all my bunnies went crazy for it.
I got an e-mail from the Hay Experts that they won't be dispatching anything until Wednesday, as they are doing some works on their website or something like that.
So if you need the hay before the end of the week, I'd try and ask a friend to bring some for you.

Thanks for the recomendation.

I got the same hay and some barley one too.
I think I've just caught the delivery as it said 15th and 16th, depends uppon their sunday hours if they open.
Thanks alot for the link, it's a lovely website with excellent choice, and compared to some of the others I looked at, well priced.
Thank You,

From Laura & Bunny xx

Back