• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Waggytails boarding in Sheffield

ivor Middleton

Young Bun
MY wife,daughter and I toddled over to south Sheffield last week to see , Waggytails, we were very impressed by the level of care shown to the bunnies there, even though the holidays are over for most of us, they still have a few staying. I like the fact that it is small , I wouldn't want my rabbit to be with 35 or more other bunnies. Waggytails limits numbers of bunnies to ensure they go out in long runs for 6/7 hours during winter and longer in summer. The runs have covers for rainy days and fly nets but come complete with hutches, hay and fresh water. There plenty of good rabbit grazing and toys for them.
All animals have to have injections.
They have cover in emergencies 24/7 by their own vets (not vets now service) Peak Vets based within 3 mins of their establishment.
All their hutches are good sizes, they are also cleaned daily.
I was asked about the diet of my rabbit.
What Veg he likes ?
whether he had been wormed ?
Had he had his injections? when had he had them?
How old he was ?
How much exercise is he used to ?
Do we have a vet ?
Has he had ear mites? ( frenchies do tend to get them ?
Waggytails ticks all the boxes with us, we like what we saw there. The care and dedication is 100% evident, as is their passion for animals.
MY daughter is also going to work experience there. She started last Saturday and came back very enthused by her experience there, in particular she was able to talk to people already qualified in animal care who encouraged her very much. She is now looking forward to next weekend, infact she can't wait to be there again.

MY wife,daughter and I toddled over to south Sheffield last week to see , Waggytails, we were very impressed by the level of care shown to the bunnies there, even though the holidays are over for most of us, they still have a few staying. I like the fact that it is small , I wouldn't want my rabbit to be with 35 or more other bunnies. Waggytails limits numbers of bunnies to ensure they go out in long runs for 6/7 hours during winter and longer in summer. The runs have covers for rainy days and fly nets but come complete with hutches, hay and fresh water. There plenty of good rabbit grazing and toys for them.
All animals have to have injections.
They have cover in emergencies 24/7 by their own vets (not vets now service) Peak Vets based within 3 mins of their establishment.
All their hutches are good sizes, they are also cleaned daily.
I was asked about the diet of my rabbit.
What Veg he likes ?
whether he had been wormed ?Had he had his injections? when had he had them?
How old he was ?
How much exercise is he used to ?
Do we have a vet ?
Has he had ear mites? ( frenchies do tend to get them ?
Waggytails ticks all the boxes with us, we like what we saw there. The care and dedication is 100% evident, as is their passion for animals.
MY daughter is also going to work experience there. She started last Saturday and came back very enthused by her experience there, in particular she was able to talk to people already qualified in animal care who encouraged her very much. She is now looking forward to next weekend, infact she can't wait to be there again.
Thankyou for the write up Ivor , we are glad you like us.
Like I said Ivor my only concern is the distance he is traveling to get here !
I would prefer him not to have to travel all this way. Although we have people coming from Stockport, Newark, Worksop, and Bolsover. Please read the instuctions for travel prepared by our vets.

Back