• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Show Times

honeyxebony

Young Bun
Hello
I am going to my first show tomorrow and dont know what time i should be there lol i assumed it would be 9 oclock like dog shows, I really cant believe i forgot i was just so excited about going there :D
BTW are there many breeders selling rabbits at them, as i am hoping to find my new bunny there tomorrow.
I am going to the doncaster show if this helps
Thanks

Its quite a nice little show. I have a few friends going today. Sadly im not going today tho. Youll have a nice time. what kind of bunnies do you like?

I like the angora, american fuzzy lop, cashmere lop, really im not to fussy, i adore belgian hares but my parents wont allow thatn breed lol
what types do you have?

hi

Well hope you enjoy your show. It will open your eyes. Why not try a local rescue to get a bunny tell them what sort you wish to have and theyll get back to you when that breed is rescued.

The show was great alot more relaxed than dog showing :D we are now got 2 more planned for the next month lol,
I ended up getting a gorgeous german lop doe :love: shes lovly only 9 week at the moment i cant wait to start showing her.

Last edited:
Back