• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The Von Trapp Family

Victoria39

Mama Doe
I currently have the honour of fostering these lovelies for Fat Fluffs

Wonky (aka Max)
042-8.jpg

043-7.jpg

Kurt
026-11.jpg

Freddie
044-9.jpg

Max and Liesel
043-6.jpg

Louisa
024-12.jpg

Marta behind mummy Miki
047-7.jpg

Photobucket seems to be on a go slow, will post more once they are uploaded.

:wave: Hiya kids!! Great to see them out and about and mummy Miki too! She is such a beauty and it's heart breaking to see the fear in her but Vickie is working wonders with her :love:

You know whenever I view the pictures on here, from you fosterers and rescue peeps, I try and pick out my favourite. At first I thought the three white babies with dark fur round their eyes, particularly Louisa...but then I think they are all so flippin gorgeous....I am coming to the conclusion...I don't think there are any bunnies out there who are not adorable.

You know whenever I view the pictures on here, from you fosterers and rescue peeps, I try and pick out my favourite. At first I thought the three white babies with dark fur round their eyes, particularly Louisa...but then I think they are all so flippin gorgeous....I am coming to the conclusion...I don't think there are any bunnies out there who are not adorable.

actually chloe had one round at her house a few weeks ago that should have actually been called Bill Sikes......evil bunny and looked a little like a mini pitbull....but I have to admit that usually they are all very pretty.

Back