• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lola in her tent - sorry about quality.

that's quite a tent!!!! She looks big enough to think about neutering in the next month or so....I've got that tunnel too and she looks bigger than my rosie who weighs about 1.2kg

that's quite a tent!!!! She looks big enough to think about neutering in the next month or so....I've got that tunnel too and she looks bigger than my rosie who weighs about 1.2kg

Thank you! It was £8 off Ebay - dont you think she needs a little "hub bunny" to run about in it with? I try to make the back garden as much fun as possible as its all paved but I do grow grass and herbs for her to munch on.

I think it looks great....I long for the day that I can let my buns run round the garden but at the moment we have no fence on one side and a 60ft hedge on the other.....bunny proof is not the word.

Lola is loving her tent today! I have filled it with cardboard boxes and stuff - and she is ripping about the garden binkying all over!

Back