• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Has anyone got.

Jack-Bun

Warren Veteran
A run, that is tall so they can get in, but also safe for their buns?

I am looking for piccies as this is what I want for the buns when we move house:D

Piccies Please;)
Jack x

awwh, Jack, didnt know you were moving, that means you have to ditch that huuugeeeee run you bought them! you only got it a while back too! sorry man, no help here :oops:

awwh, Jack, didnt know you were moving, that means you have to ditch that huuugeeeee run you bought them! you only got it a while back too! sorry man, no help here :oops:

:( I know:(

But...My mum said we can still have one near the same size as it is now;)
Jack:D

I don't but its what I want. My best friend did that for her buns. The run is huge and attatched to a hut where they sleep at night. By day they are out in this huge run. Its actually quite high, about 2m or something like that. She used perspex roofing thats corregated and it slants to allow the rain to run off. She also has a double door for it, the kind you see in horse stables. And she used very thick, rigid wire with square holes.

I've not got any pics but here's a link for the sort of thing you're after (I hope)

http://www.pennylaneuk.com/index.php?key=dog_kennel_run&sb=6-10-7-110698

I don't but its what I want. My best friend did that for her buns. The run is huge and attatched to a hut where they sleep at night. By day they are out in this huge run. Its actually quite high, about 2m or something like that. She used perspex roofing thats corregated and it slants to allow the rain to run off. She also has a double door for it, the kind you see in horse stables. And she used very thick, rigid wire with square holes.

I've not got any pics but here's a link for the sort of thing you're after (I hope)

http://www.pennylaneuk.com/index.php?key=dog_kennel_run&sb=6-10-7-110698

That is what I am looking for:D:D

I would love the buns to have something like that, with a roof so the rain can't get in:love:
Jack x

I've got this for my Buns.

DSCF0786.jpg

Made from Aviary panels and felt type corrugated roof that you can get from B&Q. :D

We've just bought a Safeguard run from Forsham Cottage Arks, not got any pics of it yet - but will post some when we've finished it. Here's the link for it - must say I love it & hope the buns will too. With the extension panels we bought it is 15ft x 9ft - also waiting for the pvc roof to come, which will give more shelter. We've also bought them a playhouse to go inside it - thinking of moving in myself! :lol:

http://www.forshamcottagearks.com/chicken-runs/safeguard-poultry-house.htm

Look up aviaries. I've done that for the thing I want to attach to my shed. I want it 20' long by 6' wide and 6' high. Good luck.

Back