• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Another odd idea.. (Pepsi the old hamster)

Oompa-Loompa

Warren Veteran
Well,I went to bed last night hearing my hamster Pepsi run around like crazy in his wheel,however when I woke up I found he had done this.
1zl4uwx.jpg

I guess he just got a bit overexcited,ran too fast and so the wheel fell down..it happened before..but what's with the nest? :lol:

Last edited:
aww hamsters often move their beds if they think a new den is available.. when frank escaped overnight once we found himand his whole nest of bed behind the sofa lol bless him what a cutiee bie xx

aww hamsters often move their beds if they think a new den is available.. when frank escaped overnight once we found himand his whole nest of bed behind the sofa lol bless him what a cutiee bie xx

I've just got this silly picture of a hamster carrying a little double bed over to a hamster house with a for sale sign.....

Back