• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vinnie

bluebunny

Wise Old Thumper
Here he is!
000_0930.jpg

000_0931.jpg

000_0932.jpg

000_0933.jpg

000_0934.jpg

000_0935.jpg

Wow, what a great colour rex, no wonder you couldn't see he was in his photo! :love: Hows it going?

He is facing the corner completly ignoring her! She has chased him a couple of times,but has also groomed his face and ears,Shes munching on hay hes just staring out of the cage at the moment!

He's lovely! I hope the bonding all goes well, it sounds like Miffy likes him so far if she's washing him! :D

I wouldn't worry about it, they will settle down after a few days. You just have to leave them to it! Food is always a good distraction :)

Its soooo stressfull shall i just scatter the food on the floor? They have different dry food though:?

Its soooo stressfull shall i just scatter the food on the floor? They have different dry food though:?

yes I would. Phoebe started eating Ted's muesli mix but she was ok. I think she enjoyed it! Try them with some veg or grass if you have some.

Don't stress about it, have a glass of wine! ;):lol:

Back