• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

fat fluff fluff pot photo session

ecudc

Warren Veteran
Well I thought I take advantage of the good weather to take some shots for their rehoming photos, even though they are not ready to find new homes......who knows when we'll get this good weather again. So here are some of the bunnies you helped to raised money for mixi jabs.

From this (chloes photo not mine)

d28a5613.jpg

to..................................................

wispa

IMG_3912.jpg

Twix

IMG_3919.jpg

snickers

although annoyingly it's out of focus so I guess I'll have to fluff him up again and take a few more :D

IMG_3916-1.jpg

Twombly

IMG_3930.jpg

Bounty

IMG_3939.jpg

IMG_3940.jpg

Mum

IMG_3947.jpg

Last edited:
They're all SO sweet :love: :love: I had a cuddle with Twix last weekend and he's a lovely little chap :) Hopefully they'll all find super forever homes when they're ready to leave mum xx

Oh they are beautiful! I loooooooove the black ones! :love:
What a shame I am so far from Solihull, one of them would make a lovely wifey for Gregory!

Do you have pics of the Vontrapps?!

:shock: Wow!! That's a lotta fluff!! :lol: They've grown so much Lucy - nearly as big as mum by the look of the photos!! :D

Thank you - he's getting done this Thursday so it would be a good 6 weeks til he's ready for bonding! Might look into it though - they are adorable!

they nearly are as big as mum....although most of it is fluff. Still no goolies though. Weighing session tonight perhaps.

Carol, the buns are only I think eight week now so it will be at two weeks at the very earliest till they are neutered (if they reach 1 kg and in the boys have dropped) it might be longer and we've decided that although we have got RSPCA neutering vouchers for them we would rather do it ourselves than risk it. It will then be another 1 week after that till we'd even think about letting them go to new homes. So there is plenty of time. We've had a couple of people expressing interest but no reservations as yet and as you say, things can fall through.

they nearly are as big as mum....although most of it is fluff. Still no goolies though. Weighing session tonight perhaps.

Carol, the buns are only I think eight week now so it will be at two weeks at the very earliest till they are neutered (if they reach 1 kg and in the boys have dropped) it might be longer and we've decided that although we have got RSPCA neutering vouchers for them we would rather do it ourselves than risk it. It will then be another 1 week after that till we'd even think about letting them go to new homes. So there is plenty of time. We've had a couple of people expressing interest but no reservations as yet and as you say, things can fall through.

Ooh that would be ideal for me! I have PMed you Lucy! I love Twombly and her little white feet!

Back