• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Meet my fosters :o)

Julia123

Warren Veteran
Please be introduced to Jack & Lea - Fat Fluffs, they have very different stories, Jack was kept alone in a 4ft x 2ft hutch the family he came from called him Fifi - didn't know he was a little lad, we took him and another bunny Cocoa (living upstairs from Jack) from a family who had lost interest.... Lea was one of a family of baby bunnies taken in from the RSPCA - her siblings were happily re-homed apart from her best friend Woodhouse who sadly died :cry:

Both bunnies were underweight and depressed so after discussion Chloe and I decided to see how they would be together.... story is...a happy ending, both bunnies have fallen in love, put on weight and Lea's eye has cleared up :D They are such lovely little bunnies I am very tempted to keep them.... but for now they are up for re-home...here they are :love::love::love::love:

jl1.jpg

J7L3.jpg

J7L2.jpg

Jl4.jpg

Have met this gorgeous duo and they're lovely buns :) Petite little things and friendly. Hope they find their forever home really soon xx

Back