• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Grunting miffy

How old is he? Has he been neutered. Gregory isn't and until I got him a unicorn as a 'friend' he used to make grunting noises and try to hump my legs/arms/face!

he is 19 weeks he hasnt be neutured. Ive never seen him hump anything. Im confused about neutering. Someone told me after they have been done they change...... I dont want miffy to change :(

I reckon that could be what it is then! Very weird noise! As I said, he has stopped since having an 'outlet' for his frustrations, but I am going to get him done soon so he can have a friend. He used to drive me insane running round my feet in circles as well as the grunting and I had no clue what it was! He may start spraying wee as well! Don't worry

ohhhh no. spraying wee......I think i need to book an appointment for him. he has been running roung my feet and weaving in and out around me feet...... i just thought he was playing around.

sounds like honking which is a big "look at me aren't I sexy" noise. Sooty used to do it before he was neutered, usually whilst running in circles around my feed showing me what a good catch he was.

awwww poor miffy his frustrated.....ok i feel a visit to the vets coming up. LOL i keep siging im 2 sexy for my fur...to sexy for my fur sooo sexy it hurts...miffy thinks im mad.:lol:

Two of my male neutered bunnies have made that sound as they run around, to me it looks like they make it when they're happy so maybe yours is just a happy bunny too!

awwww poor miffy his frustrated.....ok i feel a visit to the vets coming up. LOL i keep siging im 2 sexy for my fur...to sexy for my fur sooo sexy it hurts...miffy thinks im mad.:lol:

:shock: AHAHAHAHAAHAHHA :lol::lol::lol::lol:ROFL LMAO I can totally imagine that!!:lol:

Back