• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Chloaster I don't understand

jenzel5

Mama Doe
How are Kirsty and Laura still with you? They are gorgeous!:love::love::love: If I had enough room I would be coming back to see you and all your buns and bringing these 2 home. Bless them!:wave:

Hey I'm sure you can do some re-adjusting....they are such sweeties...tempted????:roll::roll:

If it were up to me I really would with these 2 but not enough space and a grumpy oh! They always catch my eye when I have a look at all the bunnies and I havn't looked for a while and just can't believe they are still looking for a home:(

Awwwww - if you had space I'd let them come and live with you and Hayden and Dudley in a flash! :D

Is it because of their teeth problems?

Quite possibly - although they had their teeth done when they came in initially they haven't needed any work done since but it would be unfair not to mention it.

They are such a lovely pair of buns, so friendly and happy - I really would love them to find their own forever home :D

Back