• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

do you bunnies come when you call?

Generally yes. Hoops is particularly responsive. The OH loves to dazzle visitors with her intelligence and obedience! :lol:

They all do, even my baby whom I got last Sun is now responding to his name. I must admit I do chat to them constantly & quite often give a treat if they come when I call them :D

Umm well,sometimes he does,sometimes he doesn't..:lol: Depends what kind of mood he's in really,if he feels like cuddles then he's very likely to come :love:

Some do and some don't....some will come because they think I've got food, some want a fuss, a couple will run in the opposite direction, and one will come because she wants to bite me! :lol:

and one will come because she wants to bite me! :lol:

:shock::lol:

Alfie usually comes when I call his name. If that doesn't work I say "What's this" and then he comes because he knows I've got food. :lol: When I'm in the garden with him though he's usually right under my feet wherever I go anyway, so I don't often need to call him.

no but they will go to bed if i click my fingers and shout bed time.... tho arthur does run up to you a lot anyway he just doesnt know his name... if i shout arthur no in a telling off voice (cuz he being naughty) he will bow down low to the ground and wait to be stroked but at least he stops what he has been up to lol.... dora couldnt care less sometimes she lets me stroke and othertimes will run away its jsut the way she is!!! lol

Not yet. They just look at me like "Yes.. you call?". But if I lower my hand and cup it they come running because they think i have a treat :lol:

Back