• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dreamer

XMissySJx

Wise Old Thumper
"Hello! i am having a little holiday! i cant say i think much of the decor,it clashes with my fur!"

rabbits014.jpg

rabbits011.jpg

"scuse me im trying to pee?"

rabbits009.jpg

"its a bit high"

rabbits014.jpg

"im waiting for you mummy!! hurry up and get me"

hes such a litle cutie, mum loves him! dad thinks he looks a deer well a 'munkjack' and a choc orange :roll: :lol:

Nursecroft is coming to collect him tomorrow morning, he is waiting for his new mummy :D

aww so gutted i didnt get to help with this bunny run what a sweetie!! nursecroft is so excited she cant wait1!!! bet dreamer cant either!!! aw he looks smaller than i thought but what a gorgeous bunster xx

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww now im even more excited, he looks very happy having a sleep over with you missy :D thankyou, one more sleep yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mrgreen:
xx

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww now im even more excited, he looks very happy having a sleep over with you missy :D thankyou, one more sleep yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mrgreen:
xx

sleepover! haha!

btw tomorrow is still happening in regards to me going out with my family, so morning still please. we r going about an hour away so as close to 10:30 as u can :oops:

I took Dreamer from Jill's to MissySJ and was just telling my OH I think he is quite possibly the most gorgeous bun I have ever seen :shock: :shock: Just stunning...and soooo tiny :love: :love:

Im soooo jealous, really wanted that little bun myself. Why did I have to be so sensible & tell myself no. :wave:Nursecroft you're one lucky person & Im a very green one :lol:

Back