• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Will he ever be cuddly?

Cornishlass

Mama Doe
Smudge is a gorgeous bun, and comes running for his food etc, and licks my hand. :love: BUT he won't be cuddled. I really wanted a rabbit that would love being petted. Will he change? He is about 26 weeks old and not neutered. Don't get me wrong, I love him to bits, in fact DH says I am "Obsessed with that rabbit!" If he sees me coming he legs it!!! :lol:

Some rabbits will never be cuddly buns, its just the way they are. All rabbits are different and will interact with you in a different way. Sounds like you have a friendly enough bun though. :D

When I had Brambles the first two years of his life he would lunge at me if I went to pick him up, but as soon as I paired him up with Daisy he would then come to me and I would walk around with him and he would sleep in my arms, but Daisy that's another story, she will not be picked up. Now I have Harry bear and he is so affectionate will give lots of cuddles and will put his nose up to me in the morning for a kiss, so it just depends on they bun but they all love you no matter what XX :love:

Back