• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

1 eyed bun at pah slough

bunlover

Warren Veteran
i had to pick boyf up from work today and there arent any non animal seeling petshops that do rabbit treats so i nipped into pah. i bought some alfalfa sticks..in the adoption centre they have an unneutered male bun called stitch with only 1 eye... i wanted to take him home immediatly but im not allowed..i hope he gets a good home. i know it wouldnt be fair on my buns but i sat in carpark afterwards crying as i just hate seeing buns who need a good home in a situation where they might not get that. :(

:cry::cry:Poor bunny.
Hope he gets a loving home.

i know i felt so sorry i couldnt bring him home.. i sat in car park and creid.. i wanted to get him out of there so much xxx not that he seemed mistreated just that i wanted him to have a special home you know?! :(

i dont want to burdon them with another unwanted bun as he is not in danger adn tehre are other buns in much more need. he is not ill and is not being mistreated or kept in curel conditions while ther and has food water and toys. i am more concerned about who they will let him go to as they do not home check. besides pah is registered as a charity and so i cant really do that.and they wont condone me paying the 5-10 pound donation the adoption fee pah would ask he is not really disablesd just only has one eye and i think he needs a special home hwo will understand him and his needs....i just wish i could take him... wondering how mental my oh would be if i asked a freind to get him as a birthday gift for me(is 25th sept so a few weeks) then have to rehome him myself? hmm no thats dishonest i cant do that. but i really would like to have him myself and at least know he had a good home.

Awwww can,t you go get him and keep him.
Or like you say get him and rehome him.At least you will know he has gone to a good home.

Awwww can,t you go get him and keep him.
Or like you say get him and rehome him.At least you will know he has gone to a good home.

really really want to but firstly he has my car(boyf) so i would have to wait till he got home and get car off him.... tom wil go spare as this is how we ended up with dora and snowy i rescued them from free ads and we fell in love he is worried i wouldnt rehome this one too but its not the same :( tho i can understand his trepidation.:( i coudl collect him and have accomodation for him but i just cant keep him forever cuz boyf wont let me i dont know what to do really i want to save them all and i cant. :(

i might pop back in there after work tommorrow with mum to see how he is doing. and iguess i will go from there....

Did you go back to check on this bunny?

no awful as it is i havent, as i said he was healthy in himself just needs a special home which i am not allowed to give him unfotunatly. my boyfreind had my car and so i couldnt get ther yesterday(was working all morning and then ru meet then home but no car) today have been at work and tom has car... BUT tommorrow i have my car so am going in then. thinking if hes not been adopted i dont know what i will do. i cant put him with dora and arthur as arthur is going in for his neuter this week and they will both have to be indoors while he recovers so could keep him in spare hutch outdoors but its kinda hard as he isnt neutered either and so i cant even think about bonding him in as not really got the spare cash for vaccs and neuter for another bun(tho could afford vaccs alone with out dipping into vet fund)(if he hasnt been vaccs im guessing he could be a risk to dora and arthur and not found out yet if he has) wil update you if he still there.

ring n ask the local rabbit rescues if they would take him on?.

I think you would have to take him on if you get him, as it would be very difficult to rehome a one-eyed bun x

Back