• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

covers

Deanna

Warren Scout
just wondered what everyone uses as waterproof covers for their runs, I have at the moment a plastic sheet but i think it has given up with all this rain and my buns run is soaked and as they can't and won't come out into the garden as they don't like the rain and wet, they are just sitting looking miserable in their hutch :( im gonna bring them in once ive fed the dogs for a spree around the lounge.

I use corregated plastic but have to weight them down with stones or they blow all over the place :)

thanks, i use bricks to weigh down their plastic sheets so thats not a problem, ill check out the website :)

i have just covered my runs with corugated plastic sheets from wickes cut them to fit with a hack saw blade then i fastened them down with screws and screw caps.the sides are part covered with perspex sheets so the rain doesnt drive into the attached hutches.seams to be doing the trick:D

Back