• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mr Fox

nursecroft

Wise Old Thumper
My real dad is a gardener, this is his little friend that hangs round one o the big gardens he looks after in bournemouth! I know they are our worse enemy sometimes but isnt he handsome!

7.jpg

6.jpg

5.jpg

4.jpg

mrfox2.jpg

mrfox.jpg

Oh wow, what a face! :love::love: I've never seen a fox in the daytime, let alone sprawled across someones lawn! :lol:

They are very lovely looking creatures aren't they?....my sister lives in Wokingham,she has a fox that sleeps under her garden hedge during the day,doesnt seem bothered by people being around,just curls up and has a snooze.

Foxes are gorgeous to look at. I used to have one stroll past me every night & stop & have a good look at me when I used to stand outside for a cig, a few times she even went past with a cub in tow. Ive given up smoking now so no longer see them. A hedgehog & her family also used to walk past me how I loved to watch them shuffling through the grass :D

What gorgeous pictures, I love seeing them walk past in the fields behind my house. They are amazing animals:love::love:
Sallyx

i love foxes provided they are a long way from my buns.. at the carpark at work(paddington) therre are 2 foxes that are relaly bold.. its a bit scary late at night as they follow you towards you car(about 2 metres away from you)..if you turn and look at them they stop and watch you ... they run away if you walk towardss them tho they just seem curious!!!x

I'm from Bournemouth too, and the foxes near me always seem confused! They quite often wander around my garden at about 6pm, in broad daylight, much to the disgust of my bun! Have to admit, its a very brave fox, as to get into our garden it has to come through next door, who have very large aggressive dogs!

I'm from Bournemouth too, and the foxes near me always seem confused! They quite often wander around my garden at about 6pm, in broad daylight, much to the disgust of my bun! Have to admit, its a very brave fox, as to get into our garden it has to come through next door, who have very large aggressive dogs!

be very careful if you have arabbit... they can get in if they are determined enough xx

id hate to see foxes near me, id panic, but if i see them anywhere else i love to watch them.

im going to bournemout for uni in 8 days....maybe i will be fortunate enough to see one, especially with my camera :D

Awwww what a handsome chap & lovely pics! Foxes are beautiful animals, just so long as they are far away from my bunnies!

Wow hes stunning :love: I know someone who has a fox come up to him every evening and he gives him some of his sandwich out of his hand :shock: They are beautiful when they are away from bunnies!:)

Back