• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I want them UPDATE

cookie and the girls

Warren Scout
:love::love::love:
I absolutely love Lilly and son Max on rabbit rehome. Trouble is they are in RSPCA Beds South branch. I have a lovely new Thistle hall and run which I bought to put my Cookie in with a new husbun once her stump (where leg was removed) had healed properly. I now think I want to keep her inside and don't know if I could stand her being attacked again cos she is such a sweety and would not stand up for herself. So now I want to offer a new home to a bonded pair. I live in Lincolnshire and it seems there are no rabbits needing loving homes here. I have seen this couple and others in Yorkshire that I would love don't suppose I would be allowed though because I am too far away.

Last edited:
Aww :love: Why not phone up and ask :D Its worth a try, how far away are you?? I got my boys from Lutterworth the other day :shock: Let us know how you get on :D xXx

if it makes you feel better mum was allowed sooty as a freind for chelsea even tho she was in gloucester adn rescue was in yorkshire...long way we had to stage a bunny run. xx

Looks like it will be OK

I contacted a nice lady about these gorgeous buns and she asked me a few questions about hutch and run size. She sent me some things to read and said that she doesn't see that I will have any problems. She is going to orgonise for a local RSPCA officer to visit for a home check as soon as possible I am really excited now.:)

:love::love::love:
I absolutely love Lilly and son Max on rabbit rehome. Trouble is they are in RSPCA Beds South branch. I have a lovely new Thistle hall and run which I bought to put my Cookie in with a new husbun once her stump (where leg was removed) had healed properly. I now think I want to keep her inside and don't know if I could stand her being attacked again cos she is such a sweety and would not stand up for herself. So now I want to offer a new home to a bonded pair. I live in Lincolnshire and it seems there are no rabbits needing loving homes here. I have seen this couple and others in Yorkshire that I would love don't suppose I would be allowed though because I am too far away.

I have contacted nice lady about these too lovely rabbits and after they checked me out an approved of us we go to Luton tommorrow to pick them up. I am so excited can hardly wait. :D:D:D

I still want to find a husbun eventually for my little Cookie. I love Gastav who has just had the eye op and would like to think that maybe I could offer him a loving home too.

Back