• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Making a room neutral

bluebunny

Wise Old Thumper
As Miffy is getting her new boybun hopefully just wondered how i can make her room neutral? Im going to have them downstairs to start with so that will be ok but what happens when they go into the spare room which is Miffys at the moment? it was easy with the ouside buns as the shed can be completly cleaned out

Could you try and use something like water with a small amount of lemon in it to spray stuff so that it masks the smell?

we use a childs travel cot playpen..we steam clean it..scrub it spray with vinegar then steam clean again...

its the only neutral space we can get..but now willows so hugewere having to just use the lounge nothing can be made neutral there so we want to use garden..but its so wet:lol: might do it like we did bif n bandit..let them share time togehter in the evenings...playtime really eventually over a month they bonded very nicely after inital fur flying and teeth nashing etc:lol:

see if you can find one second hand cheap....its a b rill idea but lay enuff we wee pads topped with towels as if oyu put a litter tray in it makes it territory to fight over;)

are they bonded already and comeing home? or this is area you are bonding in? ok wwell buy 9p at wilko the white vinegar spray spray it everywhere including carpet (but dry out and hoover) i would presonally wash all toys and wipe out cage etc too. as a neutral space to bond i try and use somewhere with tiles(kitchen/hallway) as its easier to clean and neutralise and to clear up any accidents. good luck x

are they bonded already and comeing home? or this is area you are bonding in? ok wwell buy 9p at wilko the white vinegar spray spray it everywhere including carpet (but dry out and hoover) i would presonally wash all toys and wipe out cage etc too. as a neutral space to bond i try and use somewhere with tiles(kitchen/hallway) as its easier to clean and neutralise and to clear up any accidents. good luck x

No not bonded im hopefully getting him tommorow if i pass my homecheck

Back