• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny ashes / pic added

SOAD

Wise Old Thumper
Has anyones caskets started to get smaller, is there a shotage of wood or something :shock:. I just had Pippin back and I took Buster down and they wre both put in together, but their box is tiny, you don't think they chucked one away do you? :(

Last edited:
I really dont know nothing about this sorry :(.. I hope they didnt, hugs to you, im sure they are both in their happily :)xx

Sorry hun Ive only ever had one bunny cremated so I cant answer your question.I bury all mine in the garden

Mine come back in those pot urns i wasnt happy though as it wasnt well packed in this time when i collected Claudes it could of broke:(

If their partner has already gone I take the box back to be reopened and I normally get a bigger box, but thye boxes are getting smaller. If they're both in there that's great, because the other boxes are a bit big., Hang on will take a pic.

Awwwww sorry you're not happy with your box Marie :(

If their partner has already gone I take the box back to be reopened and I normally get a bigger box, but thye boxes are getting smaller. If they're both in there that's great, because the other boxes are a bit big., Hang on will take a pic.

Awwwww sorry you're not happy with your box Marie :(

Can you maybe phone vet and ask them? xx

They go to a private cremation firm, they did ask me if it was ok when I picked them up and I said yes, but I was about to start crying again :oops:

Ok, here they are, Buster and Pippin are the smallest box, then Marley, then Sharon and Ozzy (yep they spelt his name wrong)

P1000254.jpg

Maybe they were thinking of storage solutions as they make a good pyramid :shock:

P1000255.jpg

Do you ever have a look at whats in there.I did and I had a plastic bag full of blue,red and green things which I found hard to believe was my blue beveran:shock::shock::shock::shock:

:lol::lol::lol: @ the stoage pyramid !!
It is suh a size difference though. but they are lovely. Cant believe they spelt the name wrong :(. How much did it cost you to get your buns cremated if you dont mind me asking :) xx

Do you ever have a look at whats in there.I did and I had a plastic bag full of blue,red and green things which I found hard to believe was my blue beveran:shock::shock::shock::shock:

Never looked, they're sealed shut, I would end up dropping it otherwise :oops:. I am going to have them put in my coffin when I go, they would perhaps have to open the boxes and tip them in though.

The most important part of a Bun is their soul which will live on in the hearts and minds of everyone who knew them. The size of their casket does not reflect their importance or the love you feel for them.

:)

:lol::lol::lol: @ the stoage pyramid !!
It is suh a size difference though. but they are lovely. Cant believe they spelt the name wrong :(. How much did it cost you to get your buns cremated if you dont mind me asking :) xx

I did chukkle a bit when I went to picked them up to bring them in for the pic and noticed they were kind of a bit like one of those russian doll thingys the way they all stacked together :oops:.

It's £150 a bun, I only do it for my own, I don't do the rescues :oops:, but the rescues are not put in the bin, they go to the same place to be cremated, but their ashes are put on the garden of remberance instead of coming home.

The most important part of a Bun is their soul which will live on in the hearts and minds of everyone who knew them. The size of their casket does not reflect their importance or the love you feel for them.

:)

Thanks Jane, I felt really bad that they got a little box :(

Jane your right :).

Well you would prob spend a fortune doing all the rescues too:)..

I dont know what i will do with my bunnies. I really want to cremate them and keep them but i dont like the thought of them burning to ashes :( xx

Alfie has a wooden box with his name on it but the others are in pot urns.
The vets did Alfies in a box by a mistake its only usually dogs and cats that get them
You can see the 3 pot urns
000_0920.jpg

000_0926.jpg

I did chukkle a bit when I went to picked them up to bring them in for the pic and noticed they were kind of a bit like one of those russian doll thingys the way they all stacked together :oops:.

It's £150 a bun, I only do it for my own, I don't do the rescues :oops:, but the rescues are not put in the bin, they go to the same place to be cremated, but their ashes are put on the garden of remberance instead of coming home.

I would like to apologise for what I said earlier Tree.I'm so insensitive at times.Its just my bunnies cask had screws in the bottom and I couldn't resist having a look.I hope you can forgive my thoughtlessness

Back