• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

pet action day

jesska

Alpha Buck
as im well known for been the crazy rabbit lady in my area im helping out at an RSPCA event call pet action day, im just having a stall for rabbit and guinea pigs and just really learning people and making awareness to the public about understanding there rabbits and guinea pigs, but also giving them knowlodge of diet, health, exercise, and the correct accommodation that is needed.

so for accomoodation we are having a 6ft hutch and run combo made to show what a real hutch is.

for diet excel is offering us freel samples of food. im going to buy some correct excel hay bags. and a leaflet on all the good veggies

but for health i was thinking vaccinations and illness maybe i will need to make some booklets for that. and exercise unknown yet.

so have i missed anythink out??

Last edited:
If you're doing a booklet on vaccines and illnesses I'd include regular worming too.
What about companionship, as lots of people still think that rabbits are OK solitary.
Good luck spreading the word!

Thats really worth while , Blue cross do free downloadable care/health sheets.
If that helps.
There is so much ignorence when caring for bunnies and other small furries. I am doing something simular but with local groups or Rainbows through to adventure scouts, which is a big task to get to all the meetings at the right time.

Back