• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hello from the USA!

lexiecon

New Kit
Hello all :wave:.

My name's Lexie and I'm coming to you from the USA. I'm a new member here, but I'm definitely not new to rabbits. I'm actually coming over from another rabbit forum (which I will respectfully choose not to name). I've decided that a forum should be a positive place where there's fun to be had, pictures to be shared, and stories to be laughed at. And that's why I'm here -- I'm looking to share my love of bunnies with others who share my interests. And helping people along the way is just the icing on the cage (erm, or pellets in the dish).

I am the very proud mom of 6 rabbits and 2 fosters. I suppose you'll want a run-down of everybun:
-- Potter McBunny: 4 year old tort dutch buck
-- Chester: 2 year old chestnut holland lop mix (with tons of ear control) buck
-- Kendall Hope: 6 month old black and white dutch doe
-- Rhiannon: 5 month old black (and tan) tan doe
-- Chandler: 3 month old sable point netherland dwarf doe (?)
-- Rowan: 3 month old siamese sable netherland dwarf doe (?)
-- (foster) Margot: 9 month old black velveteen lop doe
-- (foster) Shasta: 6 month old black and white dutch mix buck

I'm also a mom to 2 lovely young dogs (and a stepmom to 2 other dogs) and gerbils. I have an almost 3 year old toy fox terrier named Madeline and a 6 year old rat terrier named Mackenzie. The other dogs are my "mom's" and are a 9 year old german shorthaired pointer/black labrador retriever mix named Pete and a 2 year old "Heinz 57" variety named Noell. And my gerbils are all under 6 months old and are named Himmi, Mott, Nigel, and Frasier.

So, if I'm not an animal lover, I don't know who is! My pets are my family and life just wouldn't be the same without them. They are all very near and dear to my heart and I would do anything (and more) for them. And that's why I'm here -- I'm always looking for a place to learn, support, and share my love of animals with others. I hope to get to know you all as time goes on and I hope to be a respected member of this forum in time as well. Thank you for being here and I guess I'll definitely be seeing you around!

Hello Lexie seems like you have got your hands full with that lot.Welcome to RU I hope you enjoy the forum:wave::wave:

Hi Lexie welcome to RU :wave: You have a full house there ! Piccies needed asap please :lol: :D

Hiya Lexie :wave: Welcome to RU! Love your name, if i ever have a little girl i would call her Lexie :D (sorry just a bit of useless info :oops::oops:) xXx

Helllllooooo out there :) from canada :)
Im fairly new too but you will love it here and im sure we will have lots in common i love animals too :)

Hi welcome to RU!
I'm new to the bunny world (only had mine a week), but joined up here obviously to get tips and help from all these wonderful bunny owners (who have helped me alot!) and believe me this forum is addictive!!

Hi welcome to RU!
I'm new to the bunny world (only had mine a week), but joined up here obviously to get tips and help from all these wonderful bunny owners (who have helped me alot!) and believe me this forum is addictive!!

Hi :wave:

Back