• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hi!

Hi :wave:! I'm also a new member and am excited to see more of you and the other members on this site!

It would be wonderful to hear more about Rosie, Jimmy, and you. Where are you located (I'm from the USA), what types of bunnies are Rosie and Jimmy, how long have you had them, and what else would you like to share about them? And even though I haven't gotten around to posting pictures of my bunnies, I know that pics of Rosie and Jimmy would be great!

Please be sure to keep us posted on everything Rosie and Jimmy related. And, welcome again!

:wave: Hello and welcome to RU. Please post piccies of Rosie and Jimmy in the piccie section when you are ready ... we all love piccies :D

are they named after the kids programme? with the puppet thingys on a barge? i have the theme tune in my head now :lol:

Thanks all for making me feel welcome. :wave:I can't post pics unless someone tells me how to do so! My compter was free when at university - and It is now past its best! Does anyone on here know how to transfer mobile phone pics onto pc?

are they named after the kids programme? with the puppet thingys on a barge? i have the theme tune in my head now :lol:

Well, Rosie had her name so yeah it only followed that jimmy would be jim! They lived on a barge yeah.. I can see the titles and hum the theme tune! ( I sound like something outa little britain!) I would have called rosie bertha and jimmy betty but hay rosie and jimmy is cool in an old skool kinda way

Back