• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

when will it end .....

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
first it was Tanzi ...spayed ...and found a big tumor ... then flopsey unwell ( now thankfully better )....then we lost Tanzi after less than a week .....next a wild baby bun pts as it was brought to us with shocking flystrike and terrible injuries ... then another wild bun pts after it was found to have multiple fractures to both back legs .... :( :( :(

4 bunnies lost since friday .... less than a week ... so so sad :( :( :(

Aw i'm so sorry. But they were in the best hands and i'm sure that everything possible was done. Better times will come i'm sure. Its always hard to lose one bunny, nevermind 4. But i try to think that they are no longer in pain and think of all the happy memories i had of them.:)
Helen xx

I'm so sorry I know what it's like, I lost 3 bunnies in a week last month and 3 days later Bruce dislocated his hip. :shock:

I hope things take a more positive turn soon :)

Aww :( It must be so stressful and hard to cope with (((Hugs))) Keep your chin up hun :) Its people like you who do a good job and make a difference :) xXx

Im so sorry life is such a b:censored:sometimes its nothing but bad luck.I really hope your luck changes soon Angie.BIG HUGS

It will end and things will get better again. When you take in rescues, you take in "damaged goods", so to speak, and can't avoid losing some. But just think of the chances you have given them and what you have taken them from. Many of them would have suffered for a long time before they passed on, uncared for, you saved them from that.

Oh Angie I'm so sorry you're having such a bad time at the moment - sending you lots of vibes & hugs xxx People like you really do make a difference to poor bunnies lives xxx

Back