• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

hay-online recommendations please

Ryo_the_rat

Warren Scout
So the place we usually get our hay from has been infested with bugs lately(little brown beetle types) which im obviously not happy about feeding the buns! they also got all over the animal room which we had to empty and spray :roll: we picked up some hay from pets at home to keep us going. this appears to be bug free(yay) but its horrible stuff, the buns and pigs dont seem to like it much and its made me bleed twice trying to pull the stuff out(pricked my thumb and a long piece got right under a nail and that still hurts :evil:) so obviously im not happy about feeding this to them either.

there isnt really anywhere else for me to get hay from so wondered if someone could recommend an online store for me that is relatively cheap(the hay i was getting them was from a horse feeder and £1.50 for a HUGE bag :shock: guess thats why lol) and well, bug free!

are there no other similar business? have you complained to your original supplier, as they may not be aware and could do something to prevent it

Back