• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Tillie and Lillie

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
Both girls have settled in really well. We have come to the conclusion that Tillie is also deaf. They are getting full health checks tomorrow when they have their VHD vacs including a dental check for Lillie.

HPIM1192.jpg

HPIM1193.jpg

HPIM1196.jpg

HPIM1197.jpg

Awwww they're so pretty. It's a good job they are so bonded, I think as long as they have each other they don't care what senses are lacking :love:

Awwww they're so pretty. It's a good job they are so bonded, I think as long as they have each other they don't care what senses are lacking :love:

They are really close and they manage amazingly well considering their problems. They are really enjoying being house bunnies, although Lillie thinks my fireside rug is a giant piece of vet bed :lol::lol:

Thank you, they are gorgeous. They have been thoughly vet checked today and unfortunately their health problems are a lot worse than I anticipated :cry:
But they are happy and enjoying life at the moment, they will now be spoilt rotten for however long they have left with us :)

Back