• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rbbit product advice!! :)

Bunny_mad

Alpha Buck
Hi Everyone,

I am starting up a new business (I am currently on Ebay - see link on sig) and I am looking for some ideas. I want to supply bunny accessories and I want to know what you would be likely to buy online? If anything. I'm off to a trade fair next week and want some input from people I see as my target market. If you do have a look at my link (you will need to copy and paste it as it is not a hyperlink) let me know what you think. xxx

i like natural toys, hay cubes, huy tunnels, willow balls and rings etc, im not a fan of plastic toys, or soft toys, my lot prefer natural stuff they can chew or eat, there has to be a point to it for them:lol:

the only toys i get for them that arent like that, are hideys, igloos and tunnels.

Id also liek to see an ebay shop that sold things in packs, like if you have four bunnies, and youw ant to buy lots of bits, the postage for each thing end sup costing as much as the stuff u want. so it would be nice if you had like..bunny good boxes, maybe like a willow baskets with lots of bits in, for people who have moe than one bunny :D

Thank you for your advice and the bunny boxes are a fab idea. I will have a look at the show and this will be something that I will aim to provide! I am just setting up now so hopefuly I will have these soon!! :)

youve got to be different than other ebayers, bcus theres lots of ebay shops for pets now, so you need to have things they dont, i dont use ebay bcus for one toy it ends up being more than a pet shop, bcus of postage.

I think if you culd do like, a bronze, silver or gold box, bronze with less things in, silver with more, and then the gold with lots of stuff, so people with different budgets can still buy :D:D

hope i have helped

You have helped a lot! That is something I will deff do! I agree that diff people have diff budjets and it is noce to cater for all. I am even more excited now! Thank you xx

Back