• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Little Rowan Ratty

CottonMather

Warren Veteran
This is Rowan, the female of a male/female pair of rats i picked up - she is probably pregnant, so i can't use ivermectin to stop her itching... the vet said i could use seleen shampoo, so i did and these are the after pics of her drying off...

rowan002.jpg

rowan003.jpg

sore skin :(
rowan006.jpg

but very cute and friendly :love:
rowan008.jpg

I don't know if your vet will sell this, but you could probably buy it online, its called Small Animal Dip. Its a herbal based remedy containing teatree, patchouli and other soothing things ( cannot remember exactly whats in it ). Its very good for soothing skin irritated by mites. And she will smell GORGEOUS after a bath :D Its about £3.50 a bottle I think.

I don't know if your vet will sell this, but you could probably buy it online, its called Small Animal Dip. Its a herbal based remedy containing teatree, patchouli and other soothing things ( cannot remember exactly whats in it ). Its very good for soothing skin irritated by mites. And she will smell GORGEOUS after a bath :D Its about £3.50 a bottle I think.

thanks... can't find it by googling though - do you have a link? :)

Back