• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Where is the cheapest place to get a snugglesafe?

I saw them on Vet Uk the other day while I was buying some panacur - £15 & free p&p I think. Will go look. ;)

Have a look on Ebay, we picked one up on there brand new for £9.99 last year. If you want a few though cheapest place I've found is sph supplies

Some rabbits like to use them others just ignore or attack them:shock::lol:
Ive got two they come in handy with poorly pets too

I was going to ask what one was, but then saw the link. Do only outside buns use them? or would you use them inside too?

I guess it doesnt really get that cold here in Sth Aus anyway...

Charlie is an outside bun, but he is indoors at the minute as he has just had the snip and I think it would be cruel to send him back out into the cold. I asked the OH for a wife for Charlie and had it all organised with Elaine at tameside, but OH said NO!. So I have to wait to whedle my way around it.

It my B'day next month! :D ;)

Until then, a snugglesafe is the next best thing! Even if he doesn't use it it is still there til he needs it

vetuk also take paypal, which is even better!

Back