• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I still miss my Claude:(

bluebunny

Wise Old Thumper
Its still very strange going into the room and hes not there:( no mess to clear up cause Miffy is tidy,i wish i could see that little blue face again:(
Sorry to go on x

ohhh no its sooo understandabel i miss buster after 2 months it will get easyer int ime i hope but he looked like a lovely bun and im sorry you lost him hopefully your other naimals will give you the support you need to get through :wave: and us of corse :lol::)

He will always have a special place in your heart. I hope Miffy is doing OK too.

Sending you a hug and Miffy a nose rub.

Don't be sorry :) Its really hard not seeing a friend around when they have gone :( It will take time.

Hugs for you (((*)))

Sent you a PM, hope its of use. When my Lily died i cried for months, it was such a difficult death to get over. Soon it'll be a year since my cat Chloe died and i still miss her so damn much. I hope you start healing soon xx *Hugs*

Aww Dont be sorry, I really do understand how hard it is, going through it at the moment too. Its horrible, Hope Dan & Claude are friends now :)

Aww Bluebunny its so understandable, you just miss everything about them:cry: Its been 5 months yesterday since i lost my Billy, and like yourself there isnt a day that goes by, that i dont think of him.Claude was a very special bun and he,ll always be with you.:love:

Dont be sorry, it is understandable. When you have a special bond with a bunny, it is very hard when you lose them. You must miss him terribly, sending you huge hugs xx

Lots of hugs, I still miss my pets that have passed on but I think as time goes by you think more of the good times with them and it's 'nicer' to remember if that makes sense.

It is hard to come to terms with the fact that somebun was there every day, and suddenly....just gone. :cry::cry: I hope you feel better soon and can begin to smile at his memory. I saw his picture and he was stunning, never seen a bun like him.

You will never forget Claude, Marie, but in time you will remember him smiling and not with the sadness you are feeling now. Its so hard to lose such a beautiful bunny.

Back