• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Essex People

XMissySJx

Wise Old Thumper
Anyone in Essex want to come to a Happy Hopper Party, in Tiptree tomorrow at 7:30pm.

It a evening with bunny quizzes, refreshements, and you learn all about Rabbit Nutrition in this months Hopper Party.

I can bring two more people with me and my mum x

Ooh well as I am coming to you with Dreamer friday you may as well hang on to mine and save the postage :D

i do tend to have a curse on me with posting anything cept letters so yeh il do that lol! things get lost!

eta - Jelly is excited she gets to see her biggest fan again! she claims she wants you to take her home with you as im mean aparantly :shock:

today she was grooming me and then when i moved my hand away she actually grabbed it and clawed it back, and started grooming it again

i didnt know whether to feel complimented or afraid!

im looking forward to it bcus there is such varied advice when it comes to nutirion etc

im knackered tho cus of takin buns to the vet!

Back