• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Honeybunny's Thomas (now Merlin) - "settled in" pics!

Tinsel

Wise Old Thumper
Here's the lovely Merlin with some of his new friends. In the first shot he's in the distance relaxing end to end with another bunny! Looks like one super-long bun until they get up in the second shot :lol:

Picture697.jpg

Picture698.jpg

Picture699.jpg

Picture700.jpg

Thanks again to Jill and Louise for making it possible! :wave: I think you could say he's settled in :lol:

PS Merlin is the blue lop - just realised not everyone will guess that without me mentioning it :D

Last edited:
Wow! I want to live with you! I adore Merlin he's so scrummy. He seems very happy there with his new friends, look at all that space!

Aw thanks everyone. The buns are very happy with their lot in life. They sleep in the shed at night but are let out at 6am and make full use of the garden during the day/early evening, as you can see :lol:

I'm really glad Merlin has been accepted by the group. He's started running up and down the garden like the others now, and in the last few days has worked out that the evening feed is in the shed, so is now the first in line :lol:Jill did say he was fond of his food and that' s certainly true....

my thoughts exactly....:lol:

erm....yes...slightly more than 5...:oops::oops::oops:

My "secret" is the garden I guess - loads of different areas where they can tuck themselves away and if they don't get on they can just avoid each other easily. Also I think the more you have the less territorial they become - they can't see it as their garden when they have to share with so many others.

I have only two girls as I find boys much more laid back, plus I guess it's mimicking colony behaviour in the wild. At certain times of evening they all gather as a big group and I think there must be something in that that keeps them behaving in a united way.

All are neutered or will be once they're old enough - another thing that helps is that quite a few were babies when I got them, so they got used to the others and vice versa before they were a potential threat...

Don't think there's anything else, but you can see it lets them have a lovely life together :)

Thanks for all the positive comments, everyone! Paw waves from all the bunnies!:lol:

erm....yes...slightly more than 5...:oops::oops::oops:

My "secret" is the garden I guess - loads of different areas where they can tuck themselves away and if they don't get on they can just avoid each other easily. Also I think the more you have the less territorial they become - they can't see it as their garden when they have to share with so many others.

I have only two girls as I find boys much more laid back, plus I guess it's mimicking colony behaviour in the wild. At certain times of evening they all gather as a big group and I think there must be something in that that keeps them behaving in a united way.

All are neutered or will be once they're old enough - another thing that helps is that quite a few were babies when I got them, so they got used to the others and vice versa before they were a potential threat...

Don't think there's anything else, but you can see it lets them have a lovely life together :)

Thanks for all the positive comments, everyone! Paw waves from all the bunnies!:lol:

I agree about the boy girl comment, saffy is being an absolute madam at the mo because she can smell another bunny, she was thumping at 5.30 this morning, i ran outside worried, opened the shed and they were all fine, :roll: i gave her lots of treats to keep her occupied and stayed out there in the cold til 7am incase, then today she started circling joey and i had to shout at her... she did stop and glare at me, shes like a stomping moody teenager! :? am hoping she will settle down before dreamer gets here! She seems to have relaxed this afternoon so fingers crossed.

I love seeing lots of bunnie like this though :)

Wow, lucky buns! So how many are in your group? I would love to add some buns to my pair of boys but am such a coward! How big is your shed? :wave: Sorry about so many questions but I would so love a big group!

Back