• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Free the Rew 8? HELP

Bunny_mad

Alpha Buck
Sorry I am a newbie here and would really like to know what this means. I have seen it on lots of peoples sigs. Sorry if I am being ignorant but any help would be great! :)

Hmm..I have taken a look and I am trying to understand. What does R.E.W stand for? And from what I can see they took 4, the 4 that were dumped. I want to be able to understandto support the cause. :)

Animal rights campaigners stole red eyed white rabbits from a lab and SOAD had just taken on the same kind of rabbits so police believe they were the rabbits stolen from the lab so they were removed from SOAD's care. Does that help at all :?

Sorry, I was trying to fit the puzzle together. It does. Thank you. Not sure what I can say about that? In public anyway! x

can i ask something....when i try to access certain pages such as the ones about rew 8...it tells my i cant...is it bcoz im a newbie?
It confuses me as a newbie there is so much lingo i dont understand that u guys use. You all seem to say simular things such as free the rew 8 but i dont know why. You should come up with a page explaining. Im afraid to ask as ill seem dumb :? :( :oops:

I have the same problem...

vBulletin Message
Banni Binky, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

can i ask something....when i try to access certain pages such as the ones about rew 8...it tells my i cant...is it bcoz im a newbie?
It confuses me as a newbie there is so much lingo i dont understand that u guys use. You all seem to say simular things such as free the rew 8 but i dont know why. You should come up with a page explaining. Im afraid to ask as ill seem dumb :? :( :oops:
I think such a page was started somewhere a month or so ago - will have a look for it or maybe one of the mods knows where it is????

Are you logged in ?
Sometimes RU times my session out so to acess certain pages I have to log in again.:)

no i get it when im logged in as well....i get the internet lingo its more things like
"rew"
"blinky free"
as such like.......:oops:

REW is Red Eye White Bunny

Binky Free is what is said when a bun goes to rainbow bridge and we want them to do binky's (Binky -rabbits jump in the air when they are happy) for ever:D

Binky free is a term used when a bunny goes to bunny heaven (or Rainbow Bridge)
Popcorn free is when a g.pig goes to the bridge
Binky is a hop that a bunny does when they are happy or excited
Vibes are just thoughts to help make the animal better

Don't feel like your not involved, I'm still almsot a newbie to this too but I'm not here like everyday and I post lots of random posts so I think people know who I am :roll::lol:

You'll soon pick it up :)

Last edited:
REW is Red Eye White Bunny

Binky Free is what is said when a bun goes to rainbow bridge and we want them to do binky's (Binky -rabbits jump in the air when they are happy) for ever:D

Sorry kayj I never saw your post!

Binky free is a term used when a bunny goes to bunny heaven (or Rainbow Bridge)
Popcorn free is when a g.pig goes to the bridge
Binky is a hop that a bunny does when they are happy or excited
Vibes are just thoughts to help make the animal better

Don't feel like your not involved, I'm still almsot a newbie to this too but I'm not here like everyday and I post lots of random posts so I think people know who I am :roll::lol:

You'll soon pick it up :)
Aww thankies, i know that no-one means to its just i sit here going...ERRRR for ages trying to work out what it means. LOL
I would like to add....everyone here is so nice......im sending vibes to you all for not laughing at me

Back