• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Burton on trent rspca UPDATE! Poss Miffys new friend!

bluebunny

Wise Old Thumper
Anyone know anything about them? do they neuter or vaccinate there rabbits it doesnt mention it on there website

Last edited:
I'm sure they do but best to check.It was 3 years ago when I was first looking but we ended up getting our girls from Derby (they were done) Good luck :D

my local one doesn't they only do cats and dogs. And didn't offer vouchers. I travelled from Oldham to salford on the bus 1hr.20 there, 4hrs back ugghhh and was late for volunteering and I had to take Charlie with me! He was a sweetie tho.

Also was told it would be 15 pounds when I asked before nad it was 23,50 once it was done, not sure what had happened there

My first two buns came from there (Teapot and Porkpie) and they were not neutered nor vaccs. They were bonded sisters though so perhaps though neutering wasn't necessary. They did give great advice though and homechecked and then did a follow up a few weeks after we had them.

I am going back nearly 8 years though.

Gosh, 8 years, seems like yesterday!

Right ok ive rang them the rabbit im intrested in has been neutered vaccinated only £25 adoption fee but she says i need to take miffy down see if they get on? is that normal?

It depends....on the one hand if you take her along you may feel more oblidged to take him even if you are not quite sure that he is the bun for you or miffy the bun for her. On the other hand, if he is the one then if you don't take miffy, you will have to make at least one more trip there, maybe two if they homecheck.

I'd probably take her because at least then you'd know if it was a definate no from miffy before you got your hopes up.

Right well hes reserved:) Taking Miffy tommorow hope she likes him:)
It must be fate cause hes a rex i didnt realise that he was from the pic!

Millions of vibes that they get on well...............

How is Miffy doing?

Good luck, I hope it all works out. Keep us informed.

Back